Tuesday, August 24, 2010

andrew hanson is my lover.

This week, i have more than i probably have ever had in my life to get done. Psychology I.P, Sociology I.P AND an English Writing major writing project must all be completed or at least shamefully drafted before the holidays. A side note: 'holidays' is a phrase which here means 'designated two weeks of school at home'. Anyway. AHHHHEEEEP >:(. Writing is getting me more than anything. Usually, the pieces I love are written in one sitting, they flow, they are perfectly imperfect. My major project is, to be frank, a sodding piece of shit. I actually have to sit down and MAKE myself write - something that ends in to much telling and not enough showing, far to many calories and not enough punctuation. Bloody hell. Clearly I've got my schedule worked out - I've spent the night eating Burger Got Soul (somewhat comparable to the best orgasm you've ever experienced), wandering around K-Mart and buying strawberry Up & Go's. Currently I'm settled in bed, watching the Chaser and eating Cadbury Roses. In this instance, I am using the insightful philosophy that seems to ooze out of every Australian: 'she'll be right!'. Because really, she will be right. Whoever she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment