Tuesday, August 3, 2010

moving up and holding on.

This week, I have to officially narrow my choices for what I want to do with the rest of my life from 389423984823489 options to a preference list of about ten. This is terrifying. It hasn't really sunk in that next year, I won't be returning to 'school', per say. Classroom settings, loud mouthed girls who don't appear to be enrolled in any classes, quirky teachers, crappy libraries and impossible photo copiers will be a thing of the past. Instead, I shall welcome scary professors, large rooms filled with blank faces, sophisticated libraries and photo copiers with ten times the impossibility. Or, a year of grocery scanning loveliness. Either way, I'm moving up, moving on and hopefully, in 2012, moving out - to the big smoke! Melbourne, that is. Keeeeeen. Somehow, not scared. Probably because I am still in disbelief that my school life is actually coming to an end - and my actual life is about to begin.

ps. Mid year exams were death and should be outlawed...three months before end of years, come on. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment