Saturday, November 27, 2010

well, that was nice.

casually finished thirteen years of schooling two days ago. a good night of celebrating definately ensued, including ping pong, icecream-in-toasters, pointless wandering through youngtown and a ceremonial burning of the tqa examination guide.

and now...errrr well. i've got a job for the summer. and i need one for next year. which worries me somewhat. but i refuse - UTTERLY REFUSE - to enroll at UTAS. it's not happening, i won't happen, IT AIN'T EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut for now, i'm trying not to stress to much. my whole life so far has been spent in school - i'm in no rush to jump in again. even if i end up there in another year, two years - i'll get there. my short term plans, for the summer, include:

- The purchasing of a Nintendo 64. This will hopefully be done today!

- The attending of Falls! KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

- SUCEEDING at vegetarianism.

- Getting accepted at University of Melbourne, and deferring.

- Become fitter. Enjoy outdoors. Haaaa.

- Teach myself guitar. Poor little fella has been sitting in my room since BC times.

- Find another hobby. POTTERY?

- Work on this whole learning to drive business.


today i think i'll clean my room and dig up my old books, VHS tapes and gameboy colour. perhaps with several handfuls of allens party mix.

1 comment: